MSM is the Middle School Ministry at Northeast that is designed for 6th-8th graders to continue to discover who they are in Christ through Biblical teachings, faith practices, and being in community with other students and committed leaders.
We are all about helping our middle schoolers find a place to be known, to be equipped and empowered in their faith, and to understand their part in God’s Story.
- Location: the Cafe at Northeast Christian Church (Door B) and in the Home of an MSM Family on the last Wednesday of each month.
- Day: Wednesday Night from Sept 11th, 2019 – May 2020
- Time: 6:30-8:00pm. Students can start to arrive around 6:20 pm!
- Pizza and soda are served for dinner on Wednesday! $3 for 2 slices and a soda.
- At the end of every month (with a few exceptions), MSM meets in the Home of a Middle School Family for a Home Hangout! Check out our FB page and look at the emails from Emily with the address each month!
Check out some important dates below!
Our primary communication is done through email. Be on the lookout for those! Another way to keep updated on all that goes on at MSM is to follow us on Facebook at @northeaststudentministry.
For more information or questions, you can email the Middle School Pastor, Emily, at email@example.com
CHRISTMAS BREAK: MSM BOYS - GAR Trampoline Park + Lunch
On January 4th from 12-2pm join other Middle School Boys (6th-8th) and their leaders for a few hours of fun and food! Start off the new year in community and building new friendships. Whether your Middle Schooler is at MSM every week, or has not yet attended, this event is open to any middle school boy! Invite a friend, too!
In order to know how many boys to expect, fill out the quick registration with the button below!
CHRISTMAS BREAK: MSM GIRLS8TH GRADE GIRLS:
On Friday, December 20th @ 7pm our 8th grade girls are having a movie night at the Lietz Home in Loves Park! Cozy up for a movie night with some popcorn and your pals. Any 8th grade girl is invited and welcome! To make sure we have enough food to go around, email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your 8th grade girl is coming! And I will let you know the address then, too!
6-7TH GRADE GIRLS: STAY TUNED!
DECEMBER 11TH: MSM CHRISTMAS PARTY / LAST MSM BEFORE BREAK
CHRISTMAS BREAK: SMALL GROUP FUN ACTIVITIES – SEE ABOVE!
JANUARY 8TH: MSM RESUMES
JANUARY 29TH: HOME HANGOUT
FEBRUARY 26TH: HOME HANGOUT
MARCH 6-8TH: SPRING RETREAT IN WI
MARCH 25TH: NO MSM – SPRING BREAK
APRIL 22ND: HOME HANGOUT
MAY 6TH: LAST MSM
JULY 27-30TH: MSM SUMMER CAMP @ EXPEDITIONS UNLIMITED