MSM is the Middle School Ministry at Northeast that is designed for 6th-8th graders to continue to discover who they are in Christ through Biblical teachings, faith practices, and being in community with other students and committed leaders.
We are all about helping our middle schoolers find a place to be known, to be equipped and empowered in their faith, and to understand their part in God’s Story.
- Location: the Cafe at Northeast Christian Church (Door B) and in the Home of an MSM Family on the last Wednesday of each month.
- Day: Wednesday Night from Sept 11th, 2019 – May 2020
- Time: 6:30-8:00pm. Students can start to arrive around 6:20 pm!
- Pizza and soda are served for dinner on Wednesday! $3 for 2 slices and a soda.
- At the end of every month (with a few exceptions), MSM meets in the Home of a Middle School Family for a Home Hangout! Check out our FB page and look at the emails from Emily with the address each month!
Check out some important dates below!
Our primary communication is done through email. Be on the lookout for those! Another way to keep updated on all that goes on at MSM is to follow us on Facebook at @northeaststudentministry.
For more information or questions, you can email the Middle School Pastor, Emily, at email@example.com
OCTOBER 30TH : HOME HANGOUT
NOVEMBER 27TH: NO MSM – THANKSGIVING
DECEMBER 11TH: MSM CHRISTMAS PARTY / LAST MSM BEFORE BREAK
JANUARY 8TH: MSM RESUMES
JANUARY 29TH: HOME HANGOUT
FEBRUARY 26TH: HOME HANGOUT
MARCH 6-8TH: SPRING RETREAT IN WI
MARCH 25TH: NO MSM – SPRING BREAK
APRIL 22ND: HOME HANGOUT
MAY 6TH: LAST MSM
JULY 27-30TH: MSM SUMMER CAMP @ EXPEDITIONS UNLIMITED